Cloud Applications Systems Engineer
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
At Square, IT is building an excellent platform of services. Our goal is to choose the best tools available to allow Squares to collaborate. Our customers constitute a diverse and geographically distributed workforce, and so our service platform must be adaptable and available wherever it's needed.
As Cloud Application Engineer, you will be the primary service owner for SaaS tools in our service platform. You will work with customers to ensure their experience on the platform is smooth and productive. Engaging vendors, you will help keep Square aligned with best-practices and the latest features.
- Own and grow a platform of cloud-based services. Ensure Square IT provides best-in-class services to its customers.
- Build deeper integration between services and create scalable automation by leveraging APIs or writing new code
- Work with teams across Square to identify productivity needs and help pair them with solutions.
- Develop a roadmap for the SaaS platform. Provide regular communications about changes.
- Implement automation to maintain a low operational overhead.
- Operate and build partnerships with teams throughout Square to build remarkable solutions
- 4+ years of experience with G-Suite, Slack Grid, BOX, Office 365,BetterCloud, MDM, IDP.
- Experience providing amazing services and operating enterprise environments at scale.
- Passion and understanding of relationship building between technology and your customer.
- Proficiency in Python, NodeJS, Shell scripting, and experience working with REST APIs
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources