Marketing Analytics Manager, Europe
- Dublin, Ireland
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square's Global Marketing team helps businesses learn about Square and engage with our ecosystem of products and services. As our EU Analytics lead, you'll help ensure we achieve our full potential as a marketing organisation. Reporting directly to our EU Marketing Lead, your insights will be applied to our work in a way that creates future growth for Square and more value for our seller community.You Will:
- Define and report on key metrics for marketing performance and analyse ongoing trends and around market and product launches
- Analyse data from extensive market research to help determine and develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing markets
- Actively mine data and use it to predict short-term and long-term trends for making marketing and business decisions
- Perform analysis into specific marketing channels to understand the conversion funnel and its underlying drivers and provide optimisation recommendations
- Develop performance indicators and benchmarks, regularly monitor and communicate trends as well as analyse unexpected variances
- Work with our analytics, ad operations, and data engineering teams to ensure measurement capabilities are in place and best practice
- Work closely with Brand marketing team to define campaign objectives and develop cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure results are measurable and and actionable
- Deliver regular reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency and accuracy with actionable insights on learnings
- 5-7+ years experience in marketing analytics roles
- Proficiency with Excel (can perform complex functions) , SQL and data visualisation tools like Looker or Tableau
- Experience working with marketing measurement tools, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, incremental testing, matched market testing, A/B testing and hypothesis testing
- Have worked deeply with marketing data...from offline brand awareness channels, to paid search, social & data-driven display advertising. Website analytics know-how is also helpful.
- Proven track record in communicating technical matters to less technical co-workers
- Experience in working collaboratively at a strategic level
- Experience working across multiple European markets
- Experience with small business audiences is helpful but not required.
- Experience with "above the line"/offline media channels including television and experiential.
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources