Growth Product Marketing Manager, Square for Restaurants
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for an experienced Growth Product Marketing Manager for our Square for Restaurants product ecosystem. You will work with PMMs, PMs, Analysts, Marketing Teams, Creatives and Engineers to conceive, run and scale programs and initiatives that drive growth on core product and business metrics.
- Identify opportunities to grow Square for Restaurants by understanding our customer lifecycle.
- Conceive and run experiments and other growth initiatives and campaigns across our funnel.
- Analyze the impact of growth initiatives, define and report on product and business KPIs, and present recommendations to executive stakeholders.
- Partner across cross-functional and cross-product teams to scale successful initiatives.
- Investigate and test new growth channels.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience in strategy and marketing with 4+ years in a growth marketing role
- Experience working with product management, engineering, analytics, design, channel marketing, and creative teams to grow products
- Experience deriving customer insights through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience working with product teams to determine product strategy
- Experience leading initiatives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing and marketing attribution experience
- Experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, sms, or in-app marketing
- Previous background in B2B marketing
- Experience manipulating datasets with Excel; experience with SQL is a huge plus
- Experience with cloud data platforms, and Marketo, Iterable, Salesforce, and Optimizely
- A genuine love of data
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources