Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Cash App
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
As part of our Business Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help lead scalable and efficient customer acquisition and winback programs for Cash App using paid marketing channels. You will be an early hire that will help scale the user acquisition discipline at Cash App. You will work with the Head of Growth Marketing to create a scalable process to help grow the Cash App user base through paid channels.
- Grow Cash App’s portfolio of paid marketing channels and programs through daily optimizations for scale and return on investment
- Find new investment areas to expand our marketing portfolio, owning test design, execution, analysis, and scaling the best opportunities
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decisions, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success
- Partner with our product, brand, design, business operations and growth teams to launch new campaigns and initiatives
- Work with the product, brand, design, and growth teams on product launches, generating new creative, and other important projects
- 5+ years of work experience, with growth marketing and user acquisition experience or another data-driven and impact-oriented role at a high-growth tech company
- Experience across a variety of channels including paid social, demand side platforms, search, display, TV, and more.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions, and develop insights to take action from that data. Experience writing SQL queries and proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau and Looker) strongly preferred.
- A penchant for translating your skills to new channels and projects - you tackle new challenges and channels strategically and carryover best practices or ideas from previous campaigns.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.