- Dublin, Ireland
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Reporting into our EU Head of Brand, Content and Community, you will play a critical role in shaping the voice of Square and bringing our mission of economic empowerment to Europe. Your scope will be extensive spanning creative concept development, media planning and more. You will have experience working on innovative brands, either in-house or at an agency (with multiple market experience a bonus), and have previously worked on a variety of marketing programs to increase brand and product awareness.
- Play a key role in the development of campaign strategies & plans for multiple markets, including choosing the appropriate channel mix and budgets
- Author creative briefs and messaging frameworks for campaigns spanning our brand and product ecosystem.
- Collaborate closely with wider marketing teams to develop best-in-class media strategies to successfully launch new campaigns and achieve key business goals
- Partner with our world class internal creative team to define requirements, shape concepts, and provide critical perspective on aspects of production.
- Manage local agency relationships and functions, including creative, media, and budget oversight/management
- Partner with Marketing Analytics and any 3rd party vendors to measure campaign effectiveness and analyse campaign performance
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years in a brand marketing, creative or media agency role
- Experience working on brand marketing activities, including above-the-line, offline, online and content marketing initiatives
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once, with excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and solutions led approach
- Experience working in or with creative and media agencies
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses
- Knowledge of Tech, FinTech, Payments, or Small Business industries in the UK
- Experience adapting creative work coming in from other geographies/countries
- Experience working across multiple European markets.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources