Senior Product Manager, Square Financial Services
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Square Financial Services, Inc ("SFS") is Square's bank. We opened in March 2021 and provide lending and FDIC insured deposits services to small businesses on a nationwide basis. The SFS Product team enables the bank with modern infrastructure and high-quality services. We aim to become Square's bank in both name and practice, and focus on helping our external customers be successful.
As SFS's Product Manager you will report to the Chief Credit Officer and work with the bank's Engineering team to identify and build the capabilities we need to open the bank, grow the bank, and unlock partner teams. The team is based throughout the United States and open to remote applicants. The bank itself is in Mountain Time.
- Build our "Bank Operating Platform" supporting ACH operations with the Federal Reserve, settlement, reporting, reconciliation and other technical infrastructure needs of the bank.
- Support the bank's internal functions in developing necessary capabilities and tooling to operate the bank
- Support initial clients of the bank, including Square's loans and deposits products.
- Understand the needs of Square's product teams and where the bank can help our customers.
- Create new capabilities for the bank to unlock opportunities across the entire Square ecosystem.
- 8+ years of product management or equivalent experience on a software platform or consumer oriented product.
- Experience working with a high-performing team of software engineers, using agile software development practices
- Experience setting a vision and delivering complex projects involving many disciplines.
- Experience in financial services, banking, or payments.
- Familiarity with developer tooling, platforms, APIs or SDKs.
- Technical experience or education in software engineering or a related discipline.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources