Employee Engagement Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
Square's Global Customer Success team is working with sellers every day to empower them to increase the success of their business through the use of Square products. We are passionate about creating an excellent customer experience and we know that to do that we also need to create an amazing employee experience. We take team culture and employee engagement seriously and are in search of an Employee Engagement Program Manager who will be an advocate for our team members, analyze employee engagement metrics, and develop strategies that improve employee happiness across our Global Customer Success organization. You'll work globally with organizational leaders to communicate the current state of employee engagement and develop solutions that will positively affect the employee experience. You will also work with employee-led groups to manage internal programs that help Customer Success team members to feel connected with each other, and recognized for the amazing work that they do. At the end of the day, the scope of the job is to develop strategies and manage programs to help Customer Success team members love what they do and be energized to make a difference each day!
- Design, evolve, and manage programs designed to enhance employee engagement, recognition, and satisfaction, applying data for continuous improvement.
- Use data, analysis, and trends to identify high impact employee engagement opportunities and develop strategies for improvement.
- Build a roadmap of events, projects designed to develop a purpose-driven culture.
- Manage our internal "Culture Club" program to determine goals, manage budget, and work on employee engagement events and programs.
- Conduct "Voice of the Employee" listening sessions across the Customer Success organization then document, strategize, and implement solutions based on insights.
- Partner with Human Resources and Customer Success Leadership to advise on how Leadership can improve on the engagement of their individual teams.
- Partner with the CS Internal Communications and Events team to use appropriate channels of engagement and build special events and projects.
- Successful track record (4+ years) of conceiving and implementing programs related to Employee Experience, Culture and Engagement.
- Program management – expertise in building and scaling human resource programs that involve change management, measurable outcomes and partners
- Collaboration – build relationships, manage partner expectations, and influence employees across all levels of the company; where no task is too small; while having a constant eye for collaboration and knowing when to seek approval.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources