Executive Talent Researcher
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
We're looking for an Executive Talent Researcher to join our new team responsible for hiring the next generation of leaders at Square. Our team partners with Square's executives as trusted advisors and subject matter experts on talent, hiring, and organizational strategies and provides market intelligence and data to guide decisions and fill the most important roles across Square.
As an Executive Talent Researcher you will improve strategic research and pipeline generation with an emphasis on long-term relationship building. This role requires in-depth industry expertise in building and managing market intelligence, with experience driving passive strategy campaigns for both tech and non-tech roles.
- Create and deploy unique research and engagement strategies to bring in new leaders - building active talent pipelines and a network of long term relationships for future needs.
- Be a thought leader around developing Square's talent market intelligence database and search projects.
- Participate and conduct in-take meetings translating role needs into actionable search strategies.
- Serve as an expert in the research process, showing knowledge of research sources, industries and markets, organizational structures and companies.
- Commit to inclusive hiring in order to contribute to a culture guided by diverse backgrounds and ideas.
- Uphold a focus on candidate experience, diversity and building long-term connections.
- 5+ years experience in leadership sourcing and/or recruiting experience within an executive search firm.
- Deep expertise in diversity hiring with a strong point of view around engagement and nurture strategies.
- Experience analyzing data to determine success metrics and measure project impact
- The ability to work independently, challenges the status quo and take intelligent risks.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources