Product Marketing Manager, Square Developer Platform - Bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
We are looking for a results-oriented, data-driven product marketing manager to join the Developer Platform team in Europe to be one of our in-market experts on our developer and partner ecosystems. You will have responsibility to drive growth in existing markets, inform our international expansion strategy, and execute our go-to market strategy as we enter new markets.
This is a highly cross-functional role: you will collaborate closely with multiple internal teams to ensure we raise awareness about our developer platform with local developer communities and pursue the right partnerships to support our sellers' businesses. Fluency in a second European language (French, German or Spanish) is required and this role will be based out of Ireland.
- Help develop and execute the marketing strategy for Square's Developer platform in existing and future European markets, with responsibility across our paid and organic marketing channels
- Develop positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in business development efforts and marketing campaigns for Square partner integrations (squareup.com/app-marketplace)
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and product usage analyses to learn who current and prospective customers are, what they need, how our partner integrations meet their needs, and what other alternatives exist in the market
- Work with the local Partnerships team to define the partnership strategy for current and new markets, and support business development efforts
- Partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to inform and influence future API and app marketplace product roadmaps.
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing and cross-sell strategies to promote partner integration growth and retention
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional experience, including 2-3 years business/growth strategy or marketing experience
- Demonstrated competence in marketing fundamentals including customer insight development (both quantitative and qualitative), pricing analysis and recommendations, and executing go-to-market campaigns
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, design) to develop, launch, and scale a product; experience partnering to execute marketing campaigns
- Experience partnering with in-house or agency research teams to outline research needs and translate findings into actionable insights
- Bilingual in English and French, Spanish or German
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources