Product Manager, Loyalty
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Square is operated by an incredible team that is on a mission to make commerce easy for all types of businesses. As Square expands to meet the needs of a broader seller base, as well as their employees and buyers, it is essential to invest in value added services that allow these sellers to customize and enhance their Square selling experience. One such service is Square Loyalty, an omnichannel solution that helps Square sellers engage and retain their valued customers. Sellers using Square Loyalty can stay top of mind for customers and foster deeper connections with their brand through a customizable rewards program, key in today's competitive environment where customers have more choice than ever before on where to spend their time and money.
As a Product Manager reporting to the Product Lead for Square Point of Sale, you will drive impact for the millions of small businesses across the world using Square's platform to start, run and grow their business. You will define the multi-year product strategy, coordinating and executing projects, and optimizing the experience for our sellers and their customers. Our approach at Square is both customer-focused and data-driven. You will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define data, and guide our team to move fast and ship remarkable solution. If you're looking to change the way small businesses operate and drive impact at a high-growth company, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
- Develop industry-leading products across desktop, mobile, and native platforms that uniquely serve Square's customers.
- Work with Design, Engineering, Analytics, and Product Marketing to set the vision for your product. Drive the product strategy to maximize impact for our customers and Square's business.
- Drive the product roadmap and execute the delivery timelines for the work to achieve team and our goals.
- Foster an environment that enables the team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality.
- 8+ years of product management experience.
- A collaborative approach: Experience building consensus and delivering results with cross-functional partners.
- Vision: You've formed, gained buy-in, and driven key strategies shaping the multi-year direction of your team.
- Results: You're excellent tactically, with a proven track record of shipping simple, elegant products at scale.
- Analytical skills: You have a great ability to absorb and apply data to your decision making.
- Customer empathy: Experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs.
- Experience working through problems with high ambiguity and without a definitive answer.
- Developed industry-leading products that have gained a strong followership and product loyalty.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources