Engineering Manager, Mobile/Android/IOS
- Toronto, Canada
As an Engineering Manager on Frameworks & Services, you would lead a full-stack team responsible for providing experiments, feature flags, device configuration, and other third-party integrations within our mobile applications. Engineering teams across Square rely upon these offerings to develop new features, safely release to production, and monitor analytics gathered from their applications. Our team reports to the Developer Empowerment organization which ensures software development at Square is not only fast and efficient, but delightful.
- Lead a foundational, multi-discipline team of engineers working on complex, full-stack projects with wide impact across the company
- Build or integrate frameworks promoting experimentation and safe release of new features into web and mobile applications
- Work with multiple partners across the company including product, design, legal, support, and other engineering teams
- Lead a full stack team managing server, IOS and Android engineers.
- Part of the time will be spent contributing to the projects and the team's efforts.
- Guide, organize, and communicate the team's quarterly goals and accomplishments
- Mentor engineers and help cultivate their career aspirations
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources