Product Manager, Ecommerce Omnichannel Strategy
- San Francisco, CA
The Square eCommerce team, formed with the acquisition of Weebly in May 2018, is on a mission to make it easy for anyone to sell online. With more than 40 million users across Weebly, Square Online Store, Square Online Checkout, and our other eCommerce products, we are passionate about helping restaurants, retailers, and sellers of all kinds reach success -- both online and offline.
As the Senior Product Manager — eCommerce Omnichannel Strategy, you will lead strategic omnichannel ecommerce programs that promote seller success. You will report to the eCommerce Product Lead for Online Experience & Activation as you partner with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Analytics, and other product and platform teams across Square to shape cohesive experiences. You have experience growing amazing products into scalable businesses that create meaningful change. Commerce is changing, you will shape the future of buying and selling as we know it.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- You have consulting or strategy experience
- Comfortable working with data and models to understand current performance and model out growth opportunities.
- Experience driving alignment and delivering results in a complex organization.
- You can operate at a strategic level and dive deep into the complexity communicating your strategy to partners, product managers, engineers, and designers.
- Natural curiosity, obsession with the details and optimizing for impact
- Customer empathy and experience shaping product direction based on customer needs.
- Passion for our purpose of economic empowerment and helping sellers success
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources