IT Logistics Specialist
- Oakland, CA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square is looking for an IT Logistics Coordinator who possesses strong analytical skills, business acumen and a capacity to dive deep to solve problems. Experience partnering with cross-functional teams is a must. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level with a strong attention to detail.
- Manage and maintain with 100% accuracy global assets managed in Square’s asset management tool.
- Analyze, review and investigate inaccurate and/or missing information in the asset tool.
- Reconcile, find root cause, update and revise SOP and retrain as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate data verifications in both ticket, report format, and in the asset inventory to assure asset records are correct and readily available for support staff, including serial numbers, asset tags, model & specifications, end user assignments, and lifecycle dates.
- Create and manage the master catalog, part numbers and bill of materials.
- Create, revise and review standard operating procedures (“SOP”) for Asset Management Lifecycle
- Train IT Logistics personnel on the SOPs and audit.
- Oversee IT stockrooms globally
- Serve as the point of contact for IT escalations for the full life cycle of hardware and services at IT (request, deployment, procurement, receiving, asset verifications, lifecycle tracking, decom, elimination)
- AA Degree
- Are organized, analytical and thorough
- Excel at documenting issue, providing updates to management, the team and users
- Understand how to maintain an asset database
- Experienced in the IT Business space and understand how to work with a global team
- Experienced mentoring people
- Experienced working with technical and non-technical team members.
- Have a passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo
- Excel or Tableau (Power User)
- Analytical Skills
- Google Docs
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Oomitza or Other Asset Management Tool
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources