Senior UX Researcher, Commerce Platform
- Atlanta, GA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
UX Research plays an essential part in every step of our design and product development process. As a senior US researcher, you will provide an unbiased look into data to help guide decisions and next steps. You will design research plans that gather evidence ensuring our product decisions are made with insight from our customers, mitigate risk, and guide our design and product decisions to the best solution.
Commerce Platform team is looking for a mixed-methodology UX researcher to help guide and inspire our teams by uncovering meaningful human-centered insights to inform great product design and new ideas. We know we can't build remarkable products without first understanding how our customers will use them; that's where you come in. You will help connect Square with the sellers and buyers we serve—learning from their unique context, stories, and needs to ensure our products are relevant, useful, and delightful.
- Lead research efforts across three teams, reporting to the Director of Design
- Attend team meetings and design reviews to identify opportunities for us to learn and make better product decisions
- Design, coordinate, and source participants for user research projects
- Summarize and present relevant insights to a variety of stakeholders
- At least (7) years of relevant professional experience
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, including when and how to apply them and when to utilize different methods
- Experience with the whole product lifecycle — from early stage to launch and beyond
- Experience evaluating, testing, and analyzing results for digital and physical products
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources