Product Manager, Payment Platform Reporting and Analytics
- San Francisco, CA
The Payments Platform is an open, global financial services platform for developers who serve sellers (merchants). It provides the necessary components to manage identity, process payments across multiple channels, hold and transfer funds, and provide accounting, reconciliation, and reporting in a secure and compliant way.
The Payment Platform is looking for a product manager to lead our analytics and reporting products. In this role you will lead the direction of your product by setting the vision and strategy and partnering with engineering to drive execution. You will champion and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders spanning our sellers, our banking and payments network partners, and both first- and third-party developers who innovate on behalf of our sellers.
- Run your product like a business: manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution
- Define product vision and roadmap for payments reporting and dashboard experience
- Focus the team on the most impactful projects by understanding the jobs to be done, synthesizing those needs into your product roadmap, and defining key metrics
- Ensure your cross-functional team has a strong understanding and empathy with sellers/merchants using Square and developers building with Square.
- Collaborate with engineers, product marketers, analysts, designers, and writers to build the product experience and own the success of your product
- Deliver optimal user experience for sellers who use the product to analyze and understand their payments.
- Manage expectations by communicating progress to stakeholders and partners
- Ensure the health of your product by balancing new features with maintenance and technical debt.
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent and strong customer empathy
- Experience with OLAP (online analytical processing), data warehousing, and familiarity with GraphQL and Amazon Elasticsearch
- Demonstrated success launching and scaling platform products with public APIs, SDKs, or toolkits and maintaining them across multiple versions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that shine when you’re talking with a customer, working with engineers, or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Passion for our purpose of economic employment and innovation on behalf of our sellers and developers
- Experience in financial services is a plus
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources