Head of People, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
The Cash App seeks an experienced People leader to drive the growth, development, and retention of our world-class global team. You will help shape the vision, culture, and strategic direction of Cash, and lead an existing team of talented HR and recruiting professionals.
The ideal candidate is capable of impacting one of the most valued and visible groups in the company. They thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess an extraordinary desire to innovate and to execute. They will have the opportunity to create and deliver unique People experiences for a rapidly growing and culturally distinct organization. They will work closely with leaders throughout the organization, influencing key partners and driving new and ongoing initiatives from ideation to completion.
- Be part of the Cash Leadership team and report directly to the Head of People for Square, Inc.
- Lead a team of talented HR and recruiting professionals focused on defining and fostering an outstanding employee experience.
- Develop scalable, thoughtful, and proactive People initiatives in areas such as talent acquisition and onboarding; performance management; employee engagement and retention; leadership and people development; total rewards and compensation; diversity & inclusion; and culture, workplace, and employee experience
- Collaborate with Square corporate teams as a thought leader for employee philosophies, processes, tools, and tactics aligned with the objectives of the business.
- Spearhead organizational initiatives to enable and improve employee engagement as we grow.
- The ability to lead a People Team function for a rapidly growing 2000+ employee organization.
- Background in building international HR programs including global compensation, talent, and policy.
- Extensive experience working with a globally distributed and remote team.
- Deep knowledge of and appreciation for technical trends, innovation, and automation opportunities in HR.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources