Growth Product Manager (In App and Offers), TIDAL
- New York, NY
TIDAL is an artist-centric global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive events. Available in 61 countries, the streaming service has more than 70 million songs and 250,000 high-quality videos in its catalog along with original video series, podcasts, thousands of expertly curated playlists and artist discovery via TIDAL Rising. With the commitment of its owners to create a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL is available in premium and HiFi tiers—which includes Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings as well as Sony’s 360 Reality Audio recordings.
As the Growth Product Manager, you will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, growth, data science, and retention to maximize conversion and revenue throughout our onboarding funnel, customer lifecycle, and subscription stages.
You'll help drive product strategy from a growth perspective and bring insights on subscription mechanics using quantitative and qualitative approaches on subscription offering decisions. Your experience will also inspire experimentation and lateral thinking and you'll be our specialist on monetization.
With a fast-paced environment, talented team, and cutting-edge offering, you will be part of a passionate team collaborating on diverse initiatives to grow our subscriber base and customer lifetime value through a deep understanding of TIDAL’s core customer segments. You are customer centric in your approach and are excited to deliver a great overall experience to customers that engage with us across a variety of channels and devices.
This role is based in NYC, and will report directly to the Director of Organic Growth.
- Analyze player behaviors and work closely with the cross-functional team to identify, design, and refine features that will improve the product’s retention, engagement, and monetization.
- Execute initiatives toward growth, conversion, and churn related outcomes.
- Analyze, write, and communicate requirements to drive features and hypotheses that make TIDAL more engaging for our subscribers.
- Collaborate with data scientists to create reports, dashboards, and information resources to drive better decisions.
- Conduct and share competitive research to identify industry trends.
- Develop test plans, define success metrics, and ensure accurate results methodologically.
- Identify, gather, and drive consensus among all required groups across the company when trying to accomplish larger goals. You resolve blockers in other teams to move forward.
- 3+ years of product management experience building products for millions of subscribers, ideally in the subscription space
- 2+ years working with a team of engineers, designers and other cross-functional teams, focused on outcome-based deliverables in a growth capacity
- Experience in hypothesis driven outcomes and using data and research to help inform
- Ability to communicate with creative, technical, and business experts
- Experience driving growth with a heavy focus on data analytics, optimization, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering, management information systems, or an analytical field preferred)
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization on landing pages and product changes
- Experience working with designers and engineers
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Design and monitor experiments with clear and measurable goals to evaluate and optimize the performance of game features.
- Experience with Optimizely, Mixpanel, or similar
- Experience with a DTC subscription product
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources