Product Designer, TIDAL
- Oslo, Norway
TIDAL is an artist-centric global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive events. Available in 61 countries, the streaming service has more than 70 million songs and 250,000 high-quality videos in its catalog along with original video series, podcasts, thousands of expertly curated playlists and artist discovery via TIDAL Rising.
With the commitment of its owners to create a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL is available in premium and HiFi tiers—which includes Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings as well as Sony’s 360 Reality Audio recordings..
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our Product Design team in an exciting and fast-paced organisation. At TIDAL we focus on creating great products, services, and customer experiences where you will bring ideas to the table, work with precision under tight timeframes, and translate concepts into pixel perfect designs. You have an eye for elegance and simplicity, and you are driven by a mission to create the best user experience for millions of users worldwide.
Based in Oslo, you will be a part of the Product Design team who manage UI & UX production across all our applications. We focus on optimisation and new ideas in order for us to provide a great-looking and user-friendly product for our users. The product designers work closely together with the product managers on documentation and exploration and they are a key support unit for the development teams.
What this role entails/Responsibilities:
- Help shape the product vision.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and creative ways
- Create visual concepts with journey maps based on product specifications
- Build functional prototypes to validate your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Produce pixel-perfect design with clear design specifications for our mobile applications
- Work together with the Product Managers & Development teams to determine the best implementation
- Support our Development teams during development stages
- Communicate product design items to relevant stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- You have a strong visual portfolio showcasing your previous work
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Experience with prototyping
- Experience with design principles.
- Experience building design systems
- Possess a strong visual design skillset
- You are an inspired person that is motivated by innovation
- You can handle quick turnarounds and see a project from a macro to a micro level
- You can conceptualise but also execute
- You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of stakeholders
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources