Senior Product Marketing Manager, Subscriptions
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
We're looking for a strategic, and experienced individual to lead marketing for our growing set of products within Commerce Platform, starting with our Subscriptions product. Square Subscriptions is a new product offering that enables a recurring revenue opportunity for sellers. Sellers can set up subscription plans with fixed cadence, length and price, and offer their plans to buyers through customized (API) or Square-built (1st party) checkout experiences. Your first goal will be to grow our subscriptions business through building messaging and awareness campaigns with other Square marketers. Your success means you can design, launch and analyze marketing campaigns to drive business goals and engagement across Square's products.
You are motivated to dive in and learn by doing. You understand product strategy and experience with subscription business models with empathy and energy for enabling our sellers to create their own recurring revenue business models supported by Square. You can ramp up quickly, partner well with cross-functional teams, and work efficiently and effectively against goals. This is an opportunity for a leader to join our team and establish our marketing practices, with growth potential to becoming a people lead.
- Have a deep empathy for our customers' pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop solutions to meet those needs. Ensure that the voice of the customer is always represented in every customer product and marketing experience
- Work with product managers, engineers, creative, data scientists, marketing analysts, and other team leads to identify impactful product opportunities and prioritize efforts
- Drive go-to-market strategies - including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, essential messaging, marketing channels, and budgets - across the customer journey to convert, grow, and retain our customers
- Oversee the metrics. Work with our Data Science team to report out on Goals, measure performance, and identify optimization opportunities
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success to create a holistic approach to sales training and enablement, onboarding, and ongoing customer engagement
- Work with our designers and copywriters to develop compelling, and creative marketing collateral across channels
- Develop and execute upon strategic quarterly marketing plans for sustained product growth
- Support cross-functional marketing team projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- 8+ years professional experience
- 4+ years working in a marketing capacity. Preference for experience designing go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Strong quantitative ability, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Previous background in B2B marketing
- Experience in FinTech, SaaS, or financial services a plus
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources