Implementation Specialist - SMB Sales
- Dublin, Ireland
Implementation Specialists manage the final stages of the sales funnel, working with European merchants to drive the deal through to activation and accelerate the on-boarding process. Implementation Specialists use deep product and industry knowledge to project-manage the on-boarding stage of the sales process. They are instrumental in ensuring the documentation and tracking of feature requests to inform future product road-maps.
This is a customer-facing role involving a combination of remote and onsite merchant interactions with certain data-entry responsibilities.
A successful Implementation Specialists will: (1) provide an incredible on-boarding experience for Sellers, (2) accelerate the sales cycle by specializing on-boarding and training, (3) develop new efficiencies to shorten the on-boarding sales stage, and (4) support Square’s international expansion efforts.
- Be the dedicated Implementation Specialist assigned to new sellers and tasked with providing a white glove on-boarding experience.
- Perform against the on-boarding process and training curriculum to hold merchants accountable to a go-live timeline.
- Identify and address potential obstacles during the on-boarding process, manage partner communication, and create strategies for driving success.
- Maintain expertise in Squares platform and ecosystem by keeping up to date with routine product updates and releases.
- Track all merchant interaction in Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain internal and external training collateral.
Your typical day will include:
- Remote merchant work: phone consults, advising on hardware/software/operations, staff training, menu building, account optimization.
- Occasional onsite merchant work, including training and hardware install.
- Data Entry: configure customer account, optimize menu setup, and other data entry tasks involved in getting a merchant onboard.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in Implementation, Support or Sales.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- An infectiously positive attitude.
- Bilingual and fluent in English / French a plus, both written and verbal, and comfortable working with Irish, British and French clients.
- Excellent time management, written & verbal communication skills.
- An ability to learn quickly as new products are released.
- Previous Project Management experience a plus.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources