Web Developer- Vue/ Nuxt, TIDAL
- Oslo, Norway
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
TIDAL is an artist-centric global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive events. Available in 61 countries, the streaming service has more than 70 million songs and 250,000 high-quality videos in its catalog along with original video series, podcasts, thousands of expertly curated playlists and artist discovery via TIDAL Rising.
With the commitment of its owners to create a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL is available in premium and HiFi tiers—which includes Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings as well as Sony’s 360 Reality Audio recordings.
What kind of team will you join?
Our team of developers works within a flat and flexible structure. We are firmly focused on teamwork because we know that the best results are achieved when we combine our efforts. The team ensures continuous delivery and we work with sprints and daily standups. We always aim to use the newest technology and we make sure to implement our solutions in the best way possible.
You will be a part of the Commercial Web team who actively maintains our websites including TIDAL.com. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other teams on projects such as major artist releases, marketing campaigns, sharing pages, promotional content and campaign sites.
Some of your tasks as a Web Developer at TIDAL:
- Build and deliver modern frontend solutions for our commercial website.
- You will work closely with our skilled acquisition, design and product teams to deliver solutions of high technical quality.
- You will take part in our on- call shift rotation
What we are looking for in our new developer:
- Experience working with Git
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Figma, Photoshop, Sketch and similar
Who you are:
- You are a self-driven and motivated developer who enjoys working in a team. Your best work is done in collaboration with your team members.
- You are comfortable communicating with others, both inside and outside of your immediate team
- You are genuinely passionate about technology, you care about performance and you put in the extra effort to make the users love your work
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind working under tight deadlines when needed
- You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with designers
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development Resources