Product Manager- Pages & Modules, TIDAL
- Oslo, Norway
TIDAL is an artist-centric global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive events. Available in 61 countries, the streaming service has more than 70 million songs and 250,000 high-quality videos in its catalog along with original video series, podcasts, thousands of expertly curated playlists and artist discovery via TIDAL Rising.
With the commitment of its owners to create a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL is available in premium and HiFi tiers—which includes Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings as well as Sony’s 360 Reality Audio recordings.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will focus on creating the best experience for our users, by making sure that we have the most relevant presentation of our content throughout the service.
You will be responsible for optimising our content pages based on tests and analysis that you will own from end to end. You will work closely together with the product analytics team and a dedicated development team, focusing on optimising and improving the structure and capabilities on our main content pages. Based in Oslo, you will be a part of the product department with in-house analytics, design and development teams.
We are looking for someone who can bring ideas to the table, work with precision under tight time frames, and translate concepts into deliverables with a can-do attitude.
What this role entails/Responsibilities:
- Define Vision, Objectives & Goals for the product domain together with the Group Product Manager
- Define & document product deliverables & requirements for the domain based on the product strategy
- Create monthly reports on page performance, supported by the analytics team
- Run A/B tests and experiments related to content pages
- Main product stakeholder towards the editorial departments
- Work together with the design & development teams to determine the best implementation
- Manage the product backlog for the domain together with the team coordinator
- Oversee development stages by participating in regular team meetings
- Release planning together with the tech management team
- Communicate and present product items and releases to relevant stakeholders across the company
Experience & skills that you need:
- Relevant education and at least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Solid technical knowledge and a passion for user-centric product development
- Data-driven mindset that can translate complex data into insights/actions
- Keen interest in digital trends and movements within relevant product domains
- Basic understanding of frontend and backend development processes
- You are a strong communicator and can articulate complex solutions with ease
- Fluency in English since this is our company language
The following skills are not necessary, but will be highly advantageous:
● Experience with agile processes and/or software development
Who you are:
- You are a driven person that is motivated by innovation
- You can handle quick turnarounds and see a project from a macro to a micro level
- You have an ability to prioritize and act
- You can conceptualize but also execute
- You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of stakeholders
- You have a positive attitude and you are a great team player
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development Resources