Ecommerce Solutions Specialist
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
As an Ecommerce Solution Specialist, you will be an important member of our team, managing four main projects to promote the success of the eCommerce product: Education, Product Feedback Management, International, and Strategic Seller Accounts.
The Sales Enablement team takes amazing features and helps the sales and account management organizations sell these products and then implement them for Sellers. The Sales Enablement team works with the Square Sales and Square Account Management teams. As an expert on the Square Online platform, you will lead educational initiatives for our Sales, Account Management and other teams.
You will also share this expertise with sellers to help them to manage their Square Online accounts. In working with our Strategic Sellers accounts, your role will be to contribute to site activation projects and manage the process, collect product feedback, and ensure seller needs are met. You have a record of success keeping things well structured, supporting customers, and will deliver on deadlines and activation dates.
Your role will also include taking ownership of high priority projects and product features that have an impact on the growth and evolution of the Sales Enablement team and Square Online product. These projects include taking ownership of a specific product area (i.e. "Delivery") and being considered the DRI/point person for this product. You will work closely with product teams and sellers to ensure the success of these products.
Finally, You will assume this aforementioned "DRI" position for an international market as well, and assume similar responsibilities to encourage sales, knowledge, and product-market fit in your specific market.
- Be the solutions expert to assigned strategic accounts and provide guidance on Ecommerce roadmap, trends we are seeing in our seller base, and advise on complex Ecommerce programs
- Develop ongoing Square Online Education and Training Programs
- Create Square Online content and manage the SO Content Library used by Account Management, Sales, and Enterprise teams and other SQ organizations.
- Act as content and product experts for SO in company training, new hire training, Square sponsored events, strategic seller meetings, and other special events.
- Collect product feedback and share with the Ecommerce product management team
- Ability to condense complex technical details in to easy to understand guidance
- Experience hosting webinars
- Expert level site building skills, Weebly preferred
- 2 or more years customer service//call center experience or other customer-facing support role
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources