Creative Program Manager - Square Appointments
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
As the Creative Program Manager on Square Appointments, you will manage the strategic development and the daily tactical execution of a variety of creative programs that help our creative team paint the future of the service industry. The Square Appointments team is focused on building and marketing purpose-built tools for businesses that sell their time (think: hair stylists at salons, trainers at gyms, lawyers, contractors, etc.). On this team, we're building brand new products on top of Square's revolutionary payments platform to make the lives of these professionals easier and more productive, and the experience for their customers more modern and seamless. In addition, we're building messaging tools that are deeply integrated with AI to help these businesses and their customers communicate more efficiently. You will report directly to the Group Creative director and work with Marketing, Product, and Creative leads, on both consumer and business facing products, across a variety of channels and markets. It is your responsibility to ensure delivery of excellent work on time and on brief while helping the team meet expectations.You Will:
- Help determine strategic programs that improve the team's processes, infrastructure, and workflows. As a partner to the Creative Leads, you'll identify potential issues and develop solutions, lead roadmap discussions, and help create the runway to scale and meet our partners' needs.
- Manage multiple active and upcoming projects by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables. You'll track progress, understand requirements, and communicate status to project partners.
- Partner with creative leadership, marketers, and project managers to resource plans and manage multiple project workflows.
- Be the point person to promote communication of creative project status – both inside and outside the creative organization. Among other things, this will include project status and progress, documenting action items, following up with owners on commitments, and ensuring expectations are understood.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with team members in marketing, product, and engineering to guarantee a smooth operational process and successful project delivery. Partner with external contributors and agencies.
- Be the heart and soul of the creative team with an understanding of each person's strengths and bandwidth. You'll coordinate work reviews and promote a culture that encourages creative excellence.
- 5 years experience as a project manager, program manager, or producer either in a design firm, ad agency, or a part of an in-house creative team.
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, and project planning
- Skills in industry standard Project Management software, workflows and tool sets
- People management experience including delegating tasks and providing mentorship
- Experience implementing new processes at scale within creative teams
- An affinity for creating culture for product and design communities, and bringing people close together
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources