- New York, NY
Square is looking for an administrative professional to join the Executive Operations team, providing strategic support to the General Manager of our Commerce Platform and Head of Partnerships teams. These dynamic Square executives lead growing teams and as the Executive Assistant, your mission will be to amplify the impact and enhance the success of these Square executives and their teams, which comprise a part of Square's Seller organization.
Square's Executive Assistants are trusted guides for the leaders of our company. We improve efficiency, promote collaboration, and help implement our strategy. We foster culture and community by helping teams connect and hold each other accountable. As a centralized Executive Operations team, EAs report to EA Managers who, in addition to supporting Square executives of their own, provide their EA reports with specialized guidance that only a fellow, accomplished Square EA could offer. We embrace and promote a team-first mentality in all aspects of our work.
- Provide shared administrative and strategic support to Square executive's within Seller, maintaining complex and dynamic calendars requiring thoughtful collaboration and coordination with other executives, teams, partners, and EAs
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to executives, attend important meetings, manage agendas, take meeting notes, and track deliverables to execution
- Project-manage several programs, driving clear and cohesive communications across the executive's distributed team in a remote environment
- Be a contributor within Square's Executive Operations team, foster team collaboration, communication, and shared learning, and identify opportunities for operational improvement across the organization
- Develop and maintain systems that help teams to move faster, creatively applying resources and building partnerships
- Plan and execute large-scale team events, town hall meetings, and leadership off-sites
- Invest in Square's Executive Operations Team's projects, team members, culture, and goals, and use the team's knowledge and network.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role; ideally with both small and large-scale technology companies
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Product & Technical/Engineering teams
- The ability to organize, analyze, and prioritize executive workflows, often leveraging and interpreting data to facilitate implementation of key initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; clear, concise, and kind in every interaction
- Full proficiency in Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources