Head of Product and Content Marketing, TIDAL
- New York, NY
TIDAL is an artist owned music and entertainment platform built for fans by artists around the world. The service offers high-fidelity, CD sound quality music, high resolution video, an opportunity to discover new artists via TIDAL Rising, and unique experiences via TIDAL X. TIDAL is available in more than 60 countries, with more than 70 million songs catalog and 250,000 high quality videos.
As the Head of Product and Content Marketing, you are the fundamental link between Product, Marketing, Editorial, and Content, responsible for bringing new products, features, and campaigns to life. You are equal parts Product Marketer and Storyteller, and have deep functional experience working with product teams, prioritizing feature rollouts, and creating effective marketing campaigns.
You will help lead the rollout of new features and content go-to-market strategies, informing the customer facing execution of feature and content launches. You will define and communicate the value proposition for features, content, and product capabilities across various teams, external partners, and directly with customers.
- Build and lead our product marketing function in driving effective go-to-market plans for new features and content by coordinating cross-functional teams to drive effective launch strategy and communications
- Partner with the Customer Engagement and Product teams to analyze customer needs, conduct competitive market analysis, track industry trends and generate insights to support the product strategy
- Work with our creative directors and designers to develop compelling, contextual, and relatable marketing concepts that truly resonate and drive customer behavior.
- Partner with our Marketing, Editorial, and Product teams to build a calendar of content and feature releases that resonates with the different segments of customers across our various plans - HiFi and Premium
- Work with tech teams to better package and brand product features to drive excitement and engagement of new features within the app
- Identify and work with key tech partners that will enhance our product feature set
- Develop go-to-market plans inclusive of launch plan, positioning and creating compelling messaging
- Help shape TIDAL’s product roadmap through collaboration with our Product and Customer Engagement team
- 7+ years of prior product marketing experience
- Deep experience in product marketing, project management, cross functional partnership, go to market strategy creation and customer insights required
- Ability to tell compelling stories centered around product to a variety of audiences: internally, artist / client facing, and customer facing
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience with core analytical concepts like LTV, incrementality, and statistical significance, along with the ability to effectively synthesize competitive trends, market data, and customer insights into a plan of action.
- Understands the concepts of user segmentation, personas, customer journeys, and lifetime value
- Has advanced proficiency in applying data to decision making and basic familiarity with Tableau, Lookr, or other BI / reporting tools
- Familiarity or understanding of key attribution, tracking tools, or communication tools inherent in a digital marketing tech stack a strong plus - Adjust, Braze, Google Analytics, CDPs, etc
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources