- Oslo, Norway
- Employees can work remotely
At TIDAL, we are focused on creating the best products, services, and customer experiences. Our Product & Design team is growing, and we are looking for a UX Writer who will report to Product Design Lead. The UX Writer will assist us in designing a great experience for music lovers. Across all our products, you will explore and help us shape TIDAL's product, voice, and tone. Working in this role, you'll collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers, and marketing.
- Create clear and concise content across multiple touchpoints (including product names, labels, navigation elements and notifications).
- Provide compelling UX solutions by collaborating with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers.
- Present and justify your work to team members.
- Analyze data and research to determine the impact of content.
- Solve user experience problems holistically by considering all aspects of the journey.
- Collaborate with other designers
- 3+ years of experience in UX writing for digital products or apps
- Experience working with global products
- Ability to write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think outside the box with input from multiple team members.
- Understanding of processes for developing on different platforms, including accessibility and localization considerations
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative UX research
- Experience with Figma, Sketch or similar design tools
- Interest in collaborating with various functions.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.