People Analytics Partner, Cash App
- Oakland, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 24 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Square's People Analytics Team surfaces insights that guide better and more impactful people decisions across the company. The People Analytics Partner for Cash App is a new role that will partner closely with the Cash App recruiting and HR teams to understand the needs of the business, find the best solutions across all our people data tools, and deploy results that create meaningful change. You will report into People Analytics but provide dedicated "dotted line" support to the Cash People Team.
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and reports tailored for the Cash People Team's needs, with a focus on recruiting
- Provide support for ad hoc report requests
- Collaborate on a variety of people data projects in collaboration with Recruiting, HR Business Partners, Inclusion & Diversity, and other partner teams
- Clearly communicate insights to important partners and influence teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Develop training and documentation to support adoption of data tools
- Be an advocate of data-driven culture on the Cash People Team and across Square
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years of experience in a business, people, or other relevant analyst role; or 5+ years of experience
- Curious, analytical thinking style with a love of solving problems
- Ability to translate data into clear, actionable insights and communicate results to audiences at all levels of technical expertise
- Great attention to detail; passionate about delivering exceptional quality in reports and data analysis
- Highly flexible attitude; ability to proactively define problems and manage projects in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Passion for creating intuitive data visualizations
- Strong quantitative skills and confidence with Excel / Google Sheets and SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working with recruiting and HR data
- Experience with any of these tools in our People tech stack: Glint, Visier, Qualtrics, Workday, SmartRecruiters , Snowflake
- Statistics software like R, SPSS, Python, etc.
At Cash App, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, exhibited competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.