iOS Engineer, Appointments
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Seattle, United States
As an iOS Engineer within the Appointments team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our native apps across iOS and Square’s own hardware platform (Register). You will have direct responsibility for launching critical new features that help our merchants, across the world, manage their schedules, payments, employees and customers. As a member of the Appointments leadership bench you will also advocate for making continuous investments in developer productivity and code quality along with feature delivery.
- Build and test iOS software with complex server, network and hardware interactions;
- Craft pixel-perfect, intuitive UI that delights our customers with its ease of use;
- Work with a world-class team of experienced and dedicated engineers and designers;
- Deliver features to our growing base of subscribers, shipped at a rapid cadence;
- Be a part of creating an innovative product that brings superpowers to sellers.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience, and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals
- An academic attitude towards software development practices
- Unwavering commitment to customer experience and product quality
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others
- A record of self-directed side projects, research, or open source contributions are a plus!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.