Product Marketing Manager - French/English Bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
We're looking for a strategic product marketing marketer to launch and accelerate the delivery and growth of our Payments business in Europe. The Payments Product team is responsible for Square's flagship payments product and drives global growth in payments processing volume. We do this by identifying which customer segments we can serve, understanding these sellers' needs, and using those insights to directly inform our product strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of product strategy, branding, full-funnel integrated marketing strategy, sales enablement, and have a track record of strong cross-functional coordination. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner across functions (Product, Creative, Engineering, Central Marketing, Communications, and Sales) and across geographies where Square has a presence.
Role Location:This role is based in Ireland, and you'll have the opportunity to build our Square presence and team culture in this market. Square's office is located in Dublin, but you can also work remotely within Ireland if you choose. Relocation assistance can be provided for applicants outside of Ireland. You will report to our European Payments Product Marketing Lead, based in Dublin.
- Drive go-to-market strategies - including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, key messaging, marketing channels (paid, earned, and owned), budgets, and lifecycle campaigns - across the customer journey to convert, grow, and retain our customers
- Understand and have a deep empathy for our customers' pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop solutions to meet those needs. Ensure that the voice of the customer is always represented in every customer product and marketing experience
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with our designers and copywriters to develop clear, compelling, and differentiated marketing collateral across channels
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists, and other team team to identify impactful product opportunities and prioritise efforts
- Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation in our marketing and products
- Own the metrics. Be comfortable tracking and reporting out on KPIs, measuring performance, and identifying optimisation opportunities
- Partner closely with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success to create a holistic approach to sales training and enablement, onboarding, and ongoing customer engagement
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish is a bonus.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of marketing/growth strategy and product marketing experience
- Competency in designing go-to-market strategies and growth strategies, as well as conducting customer insights research
- Understanding of traditional and latest channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
- Fluent in testing methodologies and related advantages and limitations
- Familiarity with funnel metrics and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.