Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Square is looking for a data-driven growth marketer with expertise in performance marketing, funnel optimization, and monetization. You will help us drive profitable growth by managing acquisition and adoption for a set of eCommerce products. You will also run go-to-market launches and partner with Product, Design, Analytics, and Product Marketing as we expand our eCommerce footprint. You will report to the eCommerce Growth Marketing Lead.
- Develop acquisition marketing strategy, channel mix, and budget allocation
- Build campaign/new channel planning and execution
- Oversee forecasts and annual planning
- Develop testing processes and frameworks for channel optimization, creatives, landing page optimization, and audience segmentation and expansion
- Work with and influence partners across the organization to improve funnel optimization, monetization, and retention
- Communicate performance and marketing projects on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to all levels throughout the company
- Mentor and coach other channel marketers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years experience in growth marketing or acquisition marketing (bonus if within FinTech, SMB, or SaaS-based companies)
- Basic SQL
- Knowledge of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Streaming Video, and offline channels
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix models
- Experience working with multiple marketing functions such as brand, experiential, and content to create full-funnel marketing plans
- 3+ years experience managing people a bonus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.