Office Experience Manager
- St. Louis, MO
As the St. Louis Office Manager, your role is to ensure that the office is operating effectively every day, while building a place that connects Squares to each other and our seller community. You will work with all teams across the company to help provide an excellent experience and champion the local culture.
- Facilitate daily office operations.
- Build localized programs that connect Square's with each other and their communities.
- Partner with various teams (Culinary, Facilities, AV, Trust and Safety) to ensure those areas of the office are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Support employee, candidate and guest experience.
- Build partnerships with local leadership to ensure teams and individuals in the region are well supported. Lead the zone seating moves, adds, and changes processes.
- Manage the office budget and reconciling it monthly
- Manage work order queue and ensure the team is responding to all work order tickets submitted within committed service level agreements.
- Manage vendors on site (janitorial, pest, furniture, and plant).
- Create inspiring, engaging experiences and/or installations featuring local Square sellers.
- 5+ years of Office Manager, Office Coordinator, or Project manager experience
- Experience working in fast paced environments a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated administrative experience supporting a team in a unique environment
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Extremely reliable and with impeccable attention to detail
- Excel in an environment with multiple different projects and able to prioritize
- Strong vendor management experience
- Robust skill set to support a diversified workforce and a remote Team environment
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.