- St. Louis, MO
As a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Lead, you'll develop Square's response center, working to establish the highest levels of customer interaction. Your team will provide fair and responsive services to the needs of all partners 24/7. We are looking for someone with Security Operations and GSOC experience, process development experience and someone who is highly collaborative. We look for candidates who embrace change and innovation as a constant means to improve and evolve. You will report into a Security Lead.
- Establish a team that scales with the needs of the business
- Learn Square's developed GSOC operations and practices and then build and train a team to run operations 24/7
- Facilitate awareness, communication, and education for Square locations and employees
- Manage staff that provides support to global regions and locations in supporting the goals of the global security program including:
- Security operations
- Travel safety
- Incident response including crisis management programs
- Security technology and system
- Global threats and intelligence
- Provide support to Square location security operations and activities to protect employees, information, and physical assets, while ensuring use of personnel and equipment
- Direct and continue to refine coordinated response services that empower local security staff to more effectively act as our operational lead during crises incidents large and small
- Evaluate existing capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop methods to measure and report on team metrics
- Provide services to the global security staff (regional security managers, location security teams) in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes across Square to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability to mitigate the financial loss to the organization
- Leadership experience and a positive attitude
- Five or more years of GSOC and security operations experience as a supervisor or team lead
- Ability to work both operationally and strategically
- Flexibility - fostering an atmosphere of trust and success in an environment where competing priorities and different strategic mindsets exist
- Work across multiple time zones
- Able to work outside of core office hours
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.