- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
Do you have passion for ensuring that people have the right skills to excel in their job and reach their career potential? Do you have a passion for empowering small business owners growth through their relationship with their dedicated Account Manager?
Square’s Account Management Team seeks an intellectually curious, enthusiastic, and experienced Instructional Designer with a strong background in producing sales enablement training modules.
Working with Product Marketing teams across the organization, you’ll develop both instructor-led experiences and asynchronous learning experiences to support Account Managers around the globe. This person will build solutions that increase knowledge transfer and improve sales competencies. Working with Square’s centralized Launch Training Team and Global Content Managers, you’ll develop and maintain cohesive ongoing learning curricula that drive bottom line sales performance metrics across the Account Management team.
- Partner with onboarding trainers to produce localized new hire training experiences for markets outside the US.
- Help Account Managers consume product launches and changes, and apply their knowledge through conversations with Sellers.
- Develop learning experience to support advancement of sales competencies and skills that help Account Managers advance their career.
- Work with Program Leads to define and help AMs obtain baseline knowledge requirements.
- Analyze, design and develop a best in class blended learning experience using LMS tools (Workramp, Rise (Articulate 360) and other homegrown tools).
- 3+ years of instructional design experience
- 5+ years of Sales or Sales Enablement experience
- Project Management - Ability to scope a project from beginning to completion.
- Domain Technical Skills - Must have pre-existing experience in one or more authoring tools.
- Time & Budget Management - Completes work on time and within budget. Can gain adoption for new programs.
- Strong Learner - Open to new ways of working and new ways of creating. Keen to learn how learning works and apply different skills to learning methods.
- Proficient in thinking outside of the box to solve learning problems. Is willing to take a risk and experiment with new learning methods and tools.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.