Paid Search Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Square is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help drive new user growth through Paid Search and Shopping channels in our existing and expanding international markets. As a member of the Acquisition Team, you'll manage performance of all Paid Search and Shopping campaigns across our core payments business and SaaS products. You will grow one of our largest direct response channels and inform strategy and execute $XXM campaigns.
- Manage a $XXM budget for SEM campaigns to bring in new sellers across all of Square's products in international markets
- Own the strategy for Paid Search and Shopping campaigns and manage an agency to align on campaign build and optimization
- Build the testing roadmap and tactical plans for each market and align with agency on execution to ensure meeting internal KPIs
- Work with international partners on overall channel performance and align on creative and product tests for each market
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting of campaign metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations such as improving campaign structure and targeting, search query mining, keyword expansion, LP testing, and improvement of bid management processes across Search and Shopping
- Research and use SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategy
- Build excellent acquisition programs through partnership with Analytics, Data Science, and Product teams
- Work with our organic team to help increase growth in our overall acquisition efforts across both paid and organic channels
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3+ years of related performance marketing experience managing Search and Shopping campaigns with a $XXM budget.
- Have experience managing Google and Bing campaigns including building strategy, planning, executing and testing to improve performance marketing metrics.
- Experience building strategies and identifying opportunities to scale growth and meet/exceed KPI targets.
- A grasp of search marketing and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior and executive management; written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners
- A passion for Marketing. You continually learn about the industry, bidding platforms and changes as they roll out
- Adwords Certified
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.