EU SEO Manager - Bilingual
- Dublin, D, Ireland
Square is looking for a EU Expansion SEO Manager to join our growing SEO team. You will be an essential part of the team and our growth. You will drive the development, implementation, and growth of the organic EU market, and support SEO EU GTM expansion initiatives. You will lead an SEO-driven content strategy, identify key opportunities for organic growth, and implement technical programs and requirements.
The EU Expansion SEO Manager requires a strong technical and content production background, specifically for european markets, focusing on international GTM efforts. Must have experience with the European market and French language. You should also have the ability to educate all aspects of Search Engine Optimization and have experience driving these programs with large cross-functional organizations.
- Work with the global SEO team and international partners to identify new opportunities to grow the global organic search channel, focusing on international markets
- Build a longer-term strategic roadmap for each market to and support EU GTM efforts
- Track impact of SEO and content initiatives, create recurring progress reports
- Partner with colleagues in multiple regions to develop alignment and prioritization for SEO projects
- Coordinate technical SEO efforts and communicate technical SEO aspects to non-technical partners
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to implement best practice SEO programs and processes throughout the global organization
- Report to the Global SEO Lead, ensuring SEO milestones and goals are exceeded
- 4+ years of professional experience in SEO with experience developing SEO programs and improving Organic Search performance for online businesses
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with sites that have multiple locales and languages.
- Fluency in French. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to QA and understanding of localised copy and content
- Experience with semantic content optimization practices.
- Excellent Excel / Google Sheets skills. You frequently use vlookups, sumifs, sumproduct type formulas.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay informed about news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Experience working with several SEO suites/tools: Searchmetrics, seoClarity, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, ahrefs.
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Looker
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.