UX Designer - Employee Experience
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Square believes in the importance of well thought design and it's built into the core strategy for our external products. We want to extend that same design intention and elegance to our internal employee experience.
Throughout the employee life-cycle, there are many small and not so small experiences we have the opportunity to impact. While seemingly insignificant in themselves - one benefits selection, one class sign-up, one org chart/directory search, one comp planning entry, etc. they are not simply the sum of their parts. They are part of a much more powerful employee experience that impacts Square and can leave a lasting impression on the talented people who join us. These are the opportunities we want an Experience Designer to be passionate about.
Please submit a link to your portfolio for review***
- Implement and evolve an internal design system.
- Help create a frictionless employee experience through designing systems, tools, and processes.
- Expand the design and functionality of a CMS.
- Work on both large projects and small features.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience creating design systems that translate to simple and engaging experiences for both web and mobile
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, and visual design
- The ability to communicate interactions at varying levels of resolution
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent collaboration skills
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.