Designer - Cash App
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
As a Designer on our creative design team, you will be at the heart of bringing creative ideas to life. You’ll be asked to connect dots, organize thoughts and translate project strategy into great design experiences. You will collaborate with teams across Cash App to launch creative marketing experiences that guide our mission, business and brand forward.
We focus on creating a brand that is built upon creativity and art, and we strive to look at brand marketing through a non-traditional lens. We work across the latest platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, experiential installations, photography, video, and animation.
Our team is made up of accomplished designers, illustrators, art directors, animators, and copywriters. This role reports to our Creative Design Lead.
In this role, you will:
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects to create experiences, campaigns, graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts for various channels
- Produce brand and campaign standards, templates, and style guides
- Elevate brand aesthetics while supporting overall brand direction
- Work with partners across Cash App to guarantee an integrated brand experience
- 5+ years of relevant design experience or freelance work
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to execute multiple styles of design and illustration
- Experience pushing a brand forward with fresh, inventive ideas
- Experience working cross-functionally to launch creative deliverables
- Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies
- Familiarity with both new and traditional brand channels and media
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.