Content & Community Marketing Manager - Bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
The Square Marketing team is responsible for driving awareness and consideration of Square's brand, purpose, and product solutions in order to generate demand and ultimately revenue for the business. Our Dublin-based EU Marketing team is growing rapidly and looking for an experienced content marketer to play a critical role in bringing our mission of economic empowerment to Europe. Reporting to the EU Manager of Brand, Social & Content Marketing, your impact will be felt across critical paid, owned and earned surfaces.
- Develop and implement editorial and social media strategies that align to key business goals
- Develop and manage the content strategy across owned and earned platforms for Square and engage directly with Square customers in multiple markets
- Own the editorial calendar and be responsible for driving growth through distribution and promotional strategies. You'll also report on performance of channels and content efforts.
- Grow our editorial and social channels through paid, owned, and earned distribution strategies.
- Help develop a community of businesses that can support one another as well as become effective advocates and champions for Square in different markets.
- Spearhead the relationship with internal and external creative partners, defining requirements and ensuring our brand and products are brought to life on strategy and through excellent positioning and messaging.
- Partner with our demand generation team and external media agencies to develop best-in-class content marketing strategies and ensure cohesion in our brand and messaging/tonality.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to measure effectiveness and understand drivers of impact
- Provide impeccable financial stewardship. You'll ensure budget asks are grounded in sound data and strategy. You'll also forecast and monitor spend with precision and efficiency.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- 4+ years experience in content-forward marketing roles (e.g. social media, content marketing, partnerships etc.)
- Strategic input into content around brand, product, and/or educational narratives
- Experience with social, content management and analytics platforms
- Strong copywriting skills across various topics
- Design and creative skills including experience using design tools like Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Figma
- Experience working across multiple European markets.
- Social analytics knowledge
- Experience working with or knowledge of Demand Generation and Lead Generation best practices
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.