Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Square is looking for an extraordinary Performance Marketing Manager to help drive and scale new user growth through our Paid Social channel in our existing and expanding international markets. As a member of the Demand Generation team, you'll manage the Paid Social campaigns across our core payments business and SaaS products to inform strategy and execute and expanding international markets. You will take a data driven approach, increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing. You will report to the Marketing Performance Lead.
- Manage and execute budget for Facebook campaigns to bring in new sellers across all of Square's products in international markets
- Build a strategic roadmap and quarterly tactical plans for Paid Social for each international market
- Mold and develop an outstanding Paid Social acquisition program through partnership with Creative, Analytics, Data Science, and Product teams
- Develop launch plans for new Paid Social channels within each international market
- Monitor quarterly budgets and pacing to to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Own quarterly and annual forecast and planning for Paid Social channels in each international market
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's
- Work with our organic team to help drive growth in our overall acquisition efforts across both paid and organic channels
- Research and leverage industry trends to inform marketing strategy
- 5+ years of direct Facebook campaign management experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working on Paid Social campaigns for international markets, understanding market nuances when it comes to keyword, creative, and LP strategy
- A grasp of Paid Social marketing and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, bidding platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and delivering results by building strategies and identifying opportunities to scale growth and meet/exceed KPI targets.
- Strong analytical ability with a strong understanding of and experience with A/B testing creative assets and different bidding strategies
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.