Product Marketing Lead, Capital
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
The Capital Marketing team oversees the marketing strategy and execution for Square Banking's credit products. As the Lead, you will partner with Product Leads to develop our product strategy and inform how these products integrate with our overarching Banking suite. Further you will lead and continue to build the team of marketers dedicated to Capital products.
Your team will create and launch go-to-market campaigns across channels in partnership with Product, Creative, Channel Marketing, Data Science, and Analytics teams. For existing products, your team will promote accelerating customer and revenue growth through scalable and measurable growth and lifecycle programs. You are a self-starter, creative, and results-oriented with a clear mastery of both the art and the science of product marketing. You will report to the Global Head of Marketing & Design for Banking
- Develop Capital's product strategy in collaboration with Product Leads
- Oversee Square's credit products and work with other Banking marketing leads to create a unified brand and marketing experience across Banking products.
- Recruit and lead a team of marketers responsible for developing product strategies, go-to-market campaigns, and ongoing growth and lifecycle marketing.
- Oversee campaign planning and launch coordination by developing efficient processes and tools to guide projects from initial concept to execution.
- Work with our creative directors and designers to develop compelling, contextual, and relatable brand and marketing concepts that resonate and promote customer behavior.
- Champion a growth experimentation culture by evolving processes and frameworks aimed at measuring multi-channel experiments and summarizing business and customer results.
- Lead the development of product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns for Square Capital products
- When we launch new products, ensure they have been tested thoroughly in-market and that the right customers are getting the right message through the right channels, and that our local/regional partner teams are set up for success
- Guide communication between the Capital Product team and in-market Sales / Marketing / Customer Success / other local and regional teams to gather feedback and collaborate on local marketing opportunities and partnerships
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing, growth, and lifecycle marketing working on fast-growing technology products (FinTech or consumer a strong plus)
- 5+ years of experience leading inspired marketing teams. Building teams with amazing cultures is just as natural to you as doing the work yourself
- Experience developing strategy and leading cross-functional teams to meet common goals
- Experience leading product launches and growth marketing campaigns across multiple product lines and channels
- Experience with core business concepts like LTV, incrementality, and statistical significance, along with the ability to synthesize trends, market data, and customer insights into a plan of action
- Experience managing at both the strategic and operational levels
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.