- Melbourne, Australia
We’re looking for an organized Recruiting Coordinator to support our team of recruiters. In this role, you will serve as a Square ambassador and ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience.
- Be one of the first faces and names that candidates see. Make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of.
- Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite. It’ll often be across time zones, require travel, and both interviewers and candidates will have questions for you!
- Be a team player, working closely with your RC teammates to help each other out.
- Don’t assume because something is the way it is, it’s the way it has to be. Offer ideas to streamline our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience.
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers.
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests without missing any of the nitty-gritty details that come into play. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you tackle it all efficiently, consistently, and effectively. You can organize competing priorities that occur daily.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly.
- A desire to build the Square team and expand the knowledge of recruiting.
- The ability to embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- A self-driven approach to work. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
- Bonus points for previous recruiting coordinator and ATS (applicant tracking system) experience
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.