People Operations Analyst
- Dublin, Ireland
Square is looking for a People Operations Analyst on our team to help support and help us leapfrog ahead of Square's growth. With a hunger for systemic process improvement, you will establish robust data hygiene measures, scalable solutions for mass data changes, and proactive business processes.You will report to the People Operations Manager.
- Coordinate the People team elements for mergers and acquisitions, including domestic and international deals, partnering with specialists, and the Corporate Development team throughout the deal.
- Work with local and internal payroll and benefit teams to ensure the appropriate information is collected and processed in order for Payroll to complete the process.
- Identify trends through data, conduct analyses, and propose and implement systematic operational solutions across multiple People data-related matters and processes (i.e., process improvement)
- Work with global teams across varying time zones across our APAC, EMEA and American markets.
- Respond to employee queries from employees globally on People (HR) matters
- Respond to data requests and audits.
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of HR experience with operational, project management, or program management activities
- Workday operational experience, including report writing
- Used to G Suite, Slack or other convenient technologies for workplaces
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience implementing processes that scale
- Manage multiple ongoing projects
- The ability to remain composed with a high volume of activities
- Ethics around confidentiality and sensitive information
- An ability to build partnerships and establish rapport and credibility at all levels
- The instinct to create personal and professional stretch goals and meet them
- Work with colleagues around the world
Additional skills (considered a major plus):
- Workday implementation / consulting experience
- Working knowledge of Java language to create Google Apps Scripts
- Bias for logical action - You have an urgency to improve systematic change through a data-driven lens without compromising quality.
- Empathy - You always want to understand someone's struggle.
- Hyper-organized - You know how to keep track of multiple projects.
- Attention to detail - You look at the finer details.
- Understanding of cultural differences, or change of organization dynamics
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.