Office Manager - Toronto
- Toronto, Canada
Square is looking for someone to support our Toronto office. As the office manager you will be the primary person responsible for ensuring that the office environment runs smoothly and proficiently while simultaneously ensuring that the office's culture runs in parallel to our culture. You're collaborative and work well with others, supporting anyone when needed. You are calculated in your approach to work, yet you bring a creative touch to what you do. You are passionate about Square's mission in the world and aim to tell that story, both in and outside of your work environment. You will support two locations in the Toronto market.
- Organize day-to-day office operations
- Build localized programs that connect Square's with each other and their communities
- Partner with teams (Culinary, Facilities, Events, AV) to ensure those areas of the office are running smoothly
- Support employee, candidate and guest experience
- Build relationships with local team, site leads Lead the team seating moves, adds and desk sharing program
- Manage the office budget and reconcile it monthly
- Respond to all work order tickets submitted
- Coordinate vendors on site (janitorial, pest, furniture, and facilities)
- Create inspiring, engaging experiences and installations featuring local Square sellers
- 4+ years of Office Manager, Office Coordinator, or Project manager experience
- Experience working in small startup
- Administrative experience supporting a team
- Experience working on a team and independently
- Excel in an environment with multiple different projects
- Vendor management experience
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.