Senior Product Marketing Manager, eCommerce - Buyer Checkout
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Toronto, Canada
As the PMM of the online checkout platform, you will lead the positioning and GTM strategy for our online checkout platform and our buyer checkout features such as Square Pay. You will also focus on strengthening our large seller strategy and positioning for Square Online and online checkout API. You will report to the PMM Lead of the Square eCommerce team.
You will drive go-to-market positioning, strategy, and execution as we expand our online checkout platform and feature set.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy of the online checkout platform within our first party products. Examples include: Square Pay, buyer checkout for Square Online, QR code payment solutions, payment links in Square Point Of Sale.
- Develop product positioning, value props and messaging for Square's online checkout product and features.
- Inform pricing and packaging strategy for CNP payments, new features and overall SaaS offering, globally.
- Develop our up market target customers, their needs/expectations, and how products will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and feedback from account management, sales and customer success teams.
- Partner with sales and account management teams to provide sales enablement materials and training to promote larger account growth.
- Partner and work with Product Management, Design and Engineering to establish the product strategy and feature roadmap.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA a plus
- 8+ years experience working in product marketing, growth marketing, or marketing strategy
- Experience owning SaaS pricing and packaging strategy with experience in research and testing methodologies
- Background in B2B2C preferably with prior experience in fintech and/or ecommerce platform company delivering growth in SMB tech
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing via email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned/ earned channels
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.