Business Analyst, Account Management Strategy
- Remote, NY
- Alternate Location: Toronto, Canada
The Account Management team helps merchants get the most out of Square through direct business consultation and product education. We retain and grow Square's existing seller base and provide insights to Square's product teams. The Account Management Strategy & Analytics team uses data to guide the Account Management team's program design, operations, investment decisions, and seller engagement strategy.
As a Business Analyst on the Account Management Strategy & Analytics team, you will identify areas of opportunity to improve the efficiency and impact of the team, develop metrics and robust data visualizations to understand team performance, and contribute to the organization's global growth strategy. We're looking for individuals that have a passion for diving into data, analyzing trends, and making an impact.
This role is open to candidates across US & Canada remotely.
- Use data to drive analysis and recommendations to shape program design, operations, and strategy
- Track the team's global Total Addressable Market and analyze account lifecycle patterns to inform incremental headcount investment decisions across Account Management programs
- Work closely with Data Science to measure the impact of Account Management and translate into program revenue and ROI reporting
- Develop team level KPIs, set metric targets, and track performance over time through Looker dashboards
- Help Account Management optimize time allocation across sales and retention opportunities
- Drive cross-functional projects forward with Account Management Leadership, Finance, Operations, Go-To-Market, and more
- 2+ years of analytical experience in business operations, analytics, finance, or consulting
- Mastery with data, analytics, and visualization technologies - Snowflake SQL and Looker equivalents
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and statistical analysis
- Experience applying quantitative analysis and logical reasoning to influence results
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.