- Toronto, Canada
Join the Square Account Management team and help our merchants grow their business! The Account Management team helps merchants get the most out of Square through product education, business advice and introducing new features.
As a member of our growing Account Management (AM) Team, you will report to the Core Account Management Lead, supporting US based clients. You will find creative ways to make Square products work for a complex array of customers, while identifying ways to expand collaboration with customers and act as an internal advocate for decision makers in your book of business.
- Be responsible for growing and retaining a multi-million dollar GPV customer base
- Understand customer needs to help achieve their business goals through Square
- Cross sell and up sell products and features by discovering customer leads
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Help grow our managed accounts program
- Work with our Sales, Support and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Square
- Support account management peers by taking on a product specialization, becoming an expert on a product or process, and delivering feedback to PMs
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Strong interest in business operations and strategy
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion and knowledge about how new technologies can help better serve small and medium size businesses
- A BA/BS or relevant experience
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.