Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
The Product Marketing team at Square ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customer's voice in product strategy decisions. This role will focus on implementing growth and marketing strategies to help grow its beauty, health and wellness point of sale product and messages platform. As an experienced Product Marketing Manager, you will understand product strategy, growth marketing, positioning and messaging. You will report to a Product Marketing Lead based in Oakland, California who oversees international growth, and can work from from our Dublin office or remotely within the Republic of Ireland.
- Lead the go-to-market plan and ongoing marketing strategy for two Square products in Europe
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing and cross-sell strategies to promote product growth and retention
- Ensure product releases are launched with appropriate localisation and messaging for each market
- Ensure all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximising each channel (paid and organic).
- Be the liaison between the product team and international Sales/Marketing/Customer Success teams to gather feedback and collaborate on local marketing opportunities and partnerships
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage
- Look for opportunities to develop marketing campaigns and projects unique to a specific market
- Partner with US Product Marketing Managers to inform pricing and packaging strategies
- Be the voice of the European customer and partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to define the international product strategy and influence the product roadmap
- Track marketing program performance and optimise through continuous testing
- Assess competitive offerings and promote ongoing differentiation
Be the voice of the (international) customer and partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to define the international product strategy and influence the product roadmap
Track marketing program performance and optimize through continuous testing
Assess competitive offerings and promote ongoing differentiation
- 7+ years equivalent practical experience
- The ability to work with Europe-based sellers/Square team members and global Square colleagues located in various timezones in the US (email, video meetings, in person)
- Experience working in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing, or similar go-to-market positions
- Experience with marketing and go-to-market planning and execution in the European market
- Background in B2B marketing, with experience delivering growth in consumer tech or small to medium business tech
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing by email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned/ earned channels
- Passion for Square and desire to help Square Sellers in Europe succeed
- Experience driving work forward independently
- Fluency in a second European language is preferable but not essential
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.