Global GTM Talent Acquisition Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
Talent Acquisition is a strategic function that enables Squares growth, shapes our culture, and identifies the talent we need. As a Global GTM Talent Manager, you will oversee a distributed team of full life cycle Recruiters and Researchers across Ireland, Canada, and Australia -- mainly focused on expanding Square's Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Risk, Customer Success, and Communications organizations. You will report to the Head of Square Recruiting and be responsible for building and executing global hiring strategies that will identify and attract diverse candidates. You will play a leading role in developing, implementing, and driving a global recruitment strategy with a focus on candidate experience and elevating Square's employment brand.
- Mentor and scale a Global Recruiting Team
- Partner with senior and localized leadership to create comprehensive recruiting strategies aligning recruiting plans with prioritization of the business
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- Partner with mission-critical stakeholders within the finance, legal, and people functions
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Leverage data to evaluate and optimize current hiring processes for operational efficiency
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience in the talent function
- Ability to lead a globally distributed recruiting team through consistent mentorship and coaching
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional stakeholders to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to story tell
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work, defining your success through the contributions of others.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.