Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting
- San Francisco, CA
Talent Acquisition is a strategic function that enables Squares growth, shapes our culture, and identifies the talent we need. As a Technical Recruiting Manager, you will report to the Head of Square Recruiting, oversee a team of full-cycle technical recruiters, and Recruiting Managers. You will lead a high-functioning recruitment team that builds strategies to engage and build relationships. You will partner closely with leadership to create and implement global strategic initiatives to support the Financial Services and Infrastructure Engineering organizations.
We pride ourselves on crafting programs that align with individual teams' needs, so creativity and flexibility are requirements for success. With that also comes autonomy and the freedom to experiment, which when measured, drives decisions that allow Square recruiting to improve. *This role will be based in the US, but the office location is flexible (including remote).
- Mentor and scale a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Managers
- Partner with senior engineering leadership and executives to create comprehensive recruiting strategies aligning recruiting plans with prioritization of the business
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- Partner with mission-critical stakeholders within the finance, legal, and people functions
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Leverage data to evaluate and optimize current hiring processes for operational efficiency
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience; preferably for an innovative and scaling organization
- 3+ years of leadership experience in the talent function; 1+ years of experience managing managers
- Ability to lead a globally distributed recruiting team through consistent mentorship
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional stakeholders to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to story tell
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work, defining your success through the contributions of others.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.